Table Reservation Assistance Covid 19 Guidelines
Covid Passport Guidance for protection of staff and customers from 29th Nov
The following are acceptable for permitted entry into the restaurant.
- Proof of vaccination by Covid Passport
- Photo identification and proof in the form of a negative lateral flow test in the previous 48 hours - this will be an email which is generated when an individual registers their result
- Photo identification and proof of a negative PCR test
- Photo identification and paper documentation proving Covid Passport
- Photo identification and a letter from your doctor proving you are exempt from vaccination on health grounds.
To get on the obtain a Covid Passport certificate online go to the NI Direct website and follow the instructions. Alternatively call into the restaurant and we will help you download and install the app.
At the present time, we will take online bookings for a party of up to 8 persons.
You will understand that in order to cater for a party of 8 and above we will have to rearrange the table plan within the restaurant.
For larger groups and to fulfil your comfort and satisfaction regarding seating we would ask that you contact us directly either by initial enquiry on our Contact Form or by calling us directly on 028 2177 2022
Should you have any dietary requirements or allergies please add a message to your booking.
We have experienced issues with diners not receiving an email confirmation of their online booking. This can be due to a number of factors not completing email address correctly and messages being directed to spam folders. If you are in any doubt regarding your booking please call us on 028 2177 2022
Reservations and Bookings