Table Reservation Guidelines
Customers/Clientele please take note.
- Please feel free to use our online reservation plaform
- Upon booking, please inform us of any special dietary requirements which include: Vegan/Vegetarian/ GF/ DF and also number of children.
- Due to reduced sitting times, we advise all of our customers to read all of our extensive menus online prior to arrival.
- If you do not receive a confirmation email, please check your junk/spam folders for confirmation email.
- Please give the restaurant 24hrs notice if you need to cancel a booking
- Please be mindful and patient with our team members
At the present time, we will take online bookings for a party of up to 8 persons.
You will understand that in order to cater for a party of 8 and above we will have to rearrange the table plan within the restaurant.
For larger groups and to fulfil your comfort and satisfaction regarding seating we would ask that you contact us directly either by initial enquiry on our Contact Form or by calling us directly on 028 2177 2022
Should you have any dietary requirements or allergies please add a message to your booking.
We have experienced issues with diners not receiving an email confirmation of their online booking. This can be due to a number of factors not completing email address correctly and messages being directed to spam folders. If you are in any doubt regarding your booking please call us on 028 2177 2022
Reservations and Bookings